Endlers U.S.A. Forum Index
Portal  •  Forum  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   

More accusations

kim m

denmark.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 08:25    More accusations Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adrian.

You're really an angry old man. Lock the topic so noone can answer...really clever.

http://endlersusa.com/viewtopic.php?p=9707#9707

The first fish I recieved from Shimpei and I was under the impression that he developed it. If I am wrong about this, then it is my mistake. There is a lot of similar fishes that seems to have occured both at your place and in Japan. Armando caught the originales for all of them, so why not?

The second fish has indeed some similarities with some of your fish, but they are reallt from a cross I made no matter if you believe it or not.

This is dictatorship in it's purest form and all that does not come from your mouth/keyboard/fishtanks is apparently lies or lab-made strains or someone who steals credit for your work.

Please come down to earth. Everyone does not have to be your enemy, although it seems like you really want it this way.

I am glad we have a more friendly tone among each other on this side of the sea.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger    
kim m

denmark.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 08:53    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I have talked to Shimpei this morning. My mistake, Orange spotted is from you. Sorry about that.

But the other one stands firm; it is my own fish.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger    
kim m

denmark.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 08:55    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Auction modified with correct info.
kanga

madagascar.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 09:11    Re: More accusations Reply with quoteBack to top

« kim m » wrote:
Hi Adrian.

You're really an angry old man. Lock the topic so noone can answer...really clever.

http://endlersusa.com/viewtopic.php?p=9707#9707

The first fish I recieved from Shimpei and I was under the impression that he developed it. If I am wrong about this, then it is my mistake. There is a lot of similar fishes that seems to have occured both at your place and in Japan. Armando caught the originales for all of them, so why not?

The second fish has indeed some similarities with some of your fish, but they are reallt from a cross I made no matter if you believe it or not.

This is dictatorship in it's purest form and all that does not come from your mouth/keyboard/fishtanks is apparently lies or lab-made strains or someone who steals credit for your work.

Please come down to earth. Everyone does not have to be your enemy, although it seems like you really want it this way.

I am glad we have a more friendly tone among each other on this side of the sea.

Ah, what?

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
AdrianHD
Administrator

cuba.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 15:04    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimm,
you have not change anything about the strain to say it is not same stock..
Maybe you have added new Blood but stock looks the same..

You just don't get a Red chest Endler and make an out cross and call it something different or say it is not a red chest any more.. Now it's a hybrid
Red Chest...

If Cross looked completely different than you can say new hybrid line or cross... Select breed it and becomes a different strain..
I'm not going into any further details to educate you..Learn don't be an ignorant and start posting garbage info..

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
AdrianHD
Administrator

cuba.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 15:52    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Armando collected hundreds wingei for me . From Laguna to My Home... He has not been my only source for wild wingei.
I stopped posting collection info/names to avoid individuals like your self from using the info for your own gains instead of giving proper credit to those that deserve it..

I developed all the strains, Work years to Properly selective breed Specific traits into each strain, Make sure they( breed true) . NOT scatters variations that do not reproduce alike offspring..
Many of the strains I developed are derivatives/Extensions of Original lines that I developed. Nothing to do with collectors ..

If I were to offer Philderodez Blue star on aquabid ? I would Post Strain developed by Philderodez .. Or Philderodez's Blue star.. Give Proper credit and info..
I would not avoid using his name like you do by posting.. Blue star Collect 2012 , Campoma .... You are not Stupid or Dumb...
It is very Simple , You do not need to offer any of my strains if you do not want to use my name ... Keep offering those Campoma poecilia You do not need to offer my stocks...

kanga

madagascar.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 18:38    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Second Strike!
kim m

denmark.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 20:43    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

If I cross lime green and a fish that did not come from you I did not make your fish. I might have made something that looks a bit like it, but still not yours.

I am not avoiding to use Phils name. Everyone knows it is his collections.

Furthermore I will continue to offer whatever I like, your strains, Phils, Shimpeis or my own. It is not for you to decide.

But this is it for me. You can have your dictatorship to yourself and be abusive to people on your forum. It will only undermine you more than it already has.

We have a good thing going over here in EU where we are polite and helpful to eachother, even when we make mistakes. You could really learn something.

So give me another "last warning" or exclude me from this forum. I really don't care. When you launch the new forum you don't have to send me an invite.

AdrianHD
Administrator

cuba.gif

PostPosted: 03.09.2014, 23:16    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

You seem to keep making same mistakes. Always under the wrong impression .. You were wrong before and wrong again..

Yes,
I am going to speak up for my works to You or any other that misrepresents or wrongfully labels it.. I put the Time, Effort and knowledge to accomplish my strains , NOT YOU or ANYONE ELSE ..
Call it what ever you like..

I write you again = If you don't want to be corrected, Research
before you post ..

kanga

madagascar.gif

PostPosted: 04.09.2014, 00:31    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« kim m » wrote:
So give me another "last warning" or exclude me from this forum. I really don't care. When you launch the new forum you don't have to send me an invite.

Grant his wish please.

Last edited by kanga on 04.09.2014, 00:51; edited 1 time in total

kanga

madagascar.gif

PostPosted: 04.09.2014, 00:34    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

No Mistake....purposely done. Infor sit in SwampRiver for years anyone could see that.
AdrianHD
Administrator

cuba.gif

PostPosted: 04.09.2014, 01:23    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Orange spotted Auction on aquabid was corrected ..
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwlivebearersw&1410069007

Remaining debate is Top Yellow sword..
I would have leaved it alone if he would have wrote AdrianHD Top Yellow sword cross to Phillip Voisin stock..
He Purposely leaves my name out to pass it out as =
Phillip Voisin Cumana stock.. Not every one is Ignorant..
I will continue to point out malicious intentions ..

Who is he trying to mislead , That is AdrianHD Strain..

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Board Security

3920 Attacks blocked