Endlers U.S.A. Forum Index
Portal  •  Forum  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   

deboxing campoma wingei

dgrummon

usa.gif

PostPosted: 30.08.2014, 13:06    deboxing campoma wingei Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwF0xy32660

13 bags . 2 bags of Rainbow Cumana. 11 bags of Campoma. 3 morphs x 2 pairs (Snake chest, Red, White speckled tail) + 5 others morphs x 1 pair. Cumana wingei are not shown, they went into a different tank.

Campoma Wingei were all collected from the same location, under a bridge in Campoma village. Please enjoy. The package was sent from France on Monday, delayed by US customs for inspection, and arrived on Friday.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
alexmtl

canada.gif

PostPosted: 30.08.2014, 18:12    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice video ! Happy times every time I get a shipment, great to share
kanga

madagascar.gif

PostPosted: 31.08.2014, 01:03    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

is that dear Wife? Happy birthday sweety? you married well.....hihihi....most of us in hobby alone.

you got all these fish directly from Phil right? Thank you for sharing. Please up date us with their progress.

dgrummon

usa.gif

PostPosted: 31.08.2014, 03:28    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Kanga, it is my wife. It was Phil who sent me the fish in the video. Read about you situation on the other thread, I hope you have a full and quick recovery.

Alex, thank you for your compliment.

AdrianHD
Administrator

cuba.gif

PostPosted: 31.08.2014, 04:00    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter, These = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwF0xy32660
Campoma Wingei were all collected from the same location, under a bridge in Campoma village,,

Can this be the same bridge where Norbert collected his Poecilia ?
They sure don't look anything like Nerbert's stock..

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
dgrummon

usa.gif

PostPosted: 31.08.2014, 14:31    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adrian, for accuracy I need to modify a minor detail in what I wrote concerning 'under a bridge', this is what Phil actually said: "All my Campoma are from same place, bridge in Campoma village."

The fish are very young and still coloring up. The clear areas are starting to fill in with black, bluish purple, and green. I can post an update in a few weeks to show what they really look like.

raym

canada.gif

PostPosted: 05.10.2014, 18:34    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't believe how excited I was getting during the deboxing of the fish. It is just like Christmas. Please post pictures once fish are coloured-up!
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address    
grummon1

usa.gif

PostPosted: 09.10.2014, 15:04    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi raym, thanks. The original campoma wingei I received from Phil have colored up and they are beautiful. Hard to describe in words. The males are smaller than Adrian's cumana stock and some of the colors, blue especially, have a semi-transparent glowing shimmer. Hard to explain. Starting to get lots of fry. In a couple of months the population should be large enough for a video.
raym

canada.gif

PostPosted: 09.10.2014, 17:28    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« grummon1 » wrote:
Hi raym, thanks. The original campoma wingei I received from Phil have colored up and they are beautiful. Hard to describe in words. The males are smaller than Adrian's cumana stock and some of the colors, blue especially, have a semi-transparent glowing shimmer. Hard to explain. Starting to get lots of fry. In a couple of months the population should be large enough for a video.

That's great news! Can't wait for the video. I can imagine the colours and they must look amazing.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Board Security

3918 Attacks blocked